Terms and Conditions
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Slidell Little Theatre is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
You may do any of the following:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
All sales are final and tickets cannot be returned or refunded.
Slidell Little Theatre members may exchange their tickets within the same production at no charge. All other patrons who wish to exchange tickets within the same production to a different date or time, subject to availability, will be charged a handling fee of $1.00 per ticket.
Lost tickets will be replaced, with proof of purchase, at the Box Office on the day of the performance only.
Cancelled performances are refunded in the form of credit for future performances at Slidell Little Theatre.
All SlidellLittleTheatre.org site members and guests are responsible for knowing the information contained in the following Code of Conduct.
SLT, reserves the right, but does not assume the responsibility, to restrict communication which SLT deems in its discretion to be harmful to individual guests, damaging to the communities which make up Slidell Little Theatre, or in violation of SLT's or any third-party rights.
Prohibited SLT profile content, private messaging, board posting, and e-mailing, behaviors include (but are not limited to):
profanity, vulgarity, or explicit content For example:
- "masking" by using alternative characters/spellings and spaces to get around profanity filters, leet-speak, and combinations of words that produce an offensive result (e.g. ura hugeazz, Tow El Head)
- "filter testing"
- discussion of or in-character enactments of "cybering" or sexually explicit material
- discussion of or in-character enactments of graphic violence
hate speech (e.g. racial, ethnic, sexist, homophobic and religious slurs)
promotion of or engaging in certain illegal activities, For example: drugs, drug paraphernalia, rape or solicitation of a minor, computer hacking, and copyright violation
harassment of another specific person (e.g. persistent flaming or continued personal attacks on the boards or "in-character harassment" without prior out-of-character permission.)
trolling or baiting by putting to the screen inflammatory statements designed to elicit a negative response from the community
spamming through repeated posts, or off-topic content by word or intent to boards or lists (e.g. scrolling, flooding, polling, or by "bumping" a boards post more than once in 48 hours)
advertising or promoting a business or commercial site without the permission of the SLT
impersonation of another person, site staff or SLT member by either screen name or self-representation (e.g. faking a screen name by using similar-looking characters, "spoofing" speech in a chat room, or claiming to hold an official title or position relating to the site or using a SLT avatar frame)
reregistering a banned username, a variation of a banned name, or declarations under a new screen name that you are "really" the banned name or attempts to resubscribe under another address after being put on REVIEW by the moderator.
off-topic posts or thread hijacking.
These disruptive behaviors are grounds for removal; SLT site admins are the final judges of whether a member's behavior qualifies as inappropriate or a disruption.
only one account per user
- Check that your question has not been answered anywhere else on the site. Use the search feature (both on site content and forum).
- Post your comment/question to the most appropriate place. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be moved. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.
- Ask Questions The Smart Way. Read this by Eric Raymond.
- Thank those who help you. Acknowledgement of a helpful suggestion not only placates those who helped you, it may also help others with a similar problem. All those who have been helped on this forum are invited to help other users by responding to their questions when they know the answer and /or to consider donating to the project.
In other words, behave yourself. Treat other people you encounter in the rooms just as you would treat them in person--politely.
If a member of SlidellLittleTheatre.org has demonstrated he or she cannot behave, the member will initially have his/her profile banned and will eventually LOSE his or her username.
These procedures are only meant to be rough guidelines, as each profile, board, and content situation is different and may require other measures to ensure the community orientation of the site.
You Can Make SlidellLittleTheatre.org a Better Place
Our moderators can't be everywhere at once. Therefore, if you witness actions in boards, or other areas that you believe harms a guest, damages Slidell Little Theatre, or violates SLT's or some third-party's rights, please make a note of the time/place where the event occurred and contact site admin immediately. If they aren't handy, please see our contact page.